*** Abstract submission is now closed ***
- The deadline for abstract submission is 19th August 2016.
- Submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the Meeting. All authors must register for the Meeting and as the number of places is limited and may potentially be filled before registration closes, authors are advised to register early.
- Abstracts will be assessed by the Abstract Review Committee. Their decision will be notified to the main author by email no later than 5th September 2016.
If your abstract is accepted for presentation at the Meeting you will be required to present it as a poster. When creating your poster, please:
- Show the full title of your abstract, followed by the author names and affiliations.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Include a background, method, results, and conclusion where possible.
- Ensure the poster is A0 size, portrait format (posters must not exceed 47 inches high x 34 inches wide).
- Use a large font size (ideally 24 point or larger).